PUMPKIN PIE WITH GINGERSNAP CRUST
Ingredients: 250g packet of ginger biscuits, 4 tablespoons coconut oil, Pumpkin Pie Yonanas
1. Preheat oven to 185 degrees
2. In a food processor, pulse ginger biscuits until they resemble fine grains of sand
3. In a bowl combine ginger biscuits and 4 tablespoons coconut oil. Note if coconut oil is solid place jar in pan of warm water until it liquefies
4. Form crust in pie shell and bake 15-18 minutes
5. After pie shell cools, fold in double recipe of Pumpkin Pie Yonanas*
6. Freeze minimum 4 hours or overnight.
7. Thaw 5 minutes
*Combine Pumpkin Yonanas in bowl evenly before folding into crust.
PUMPKIN PIE YONANAS
2 frozen ripe bananas, 3 frozen spiced pumpkin cubes*
1. Insert one frozen banana
2. Add 85g frozen spiced pumpkin (3 frozen cubes)
3. Insert second frozen banana
4. Stir in bowl to combine
*If you want more pumpkin spice flavor, add more pumpkin cubes
SPICED PUMPKIN CUBES
Ingredients: 425g Pumpkin Puree 1 tsp ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
Directions: In a bowl combine one 425g pumpkin puree with 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp ground cinnamon and 1⁄2 tsp ground nutmeg. Spoon spiced pumpkin puree into ice cube trays and freeze. One spiced pumpkin ice cube is approximately 29g Makes approximately 15 cubes.