Ingredients: 1⁄4 cup milk, 1⁄4 cup water, 50g butter, 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar, 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, 3⁄4 cup allpurpose flour, 3 eggs, one egg white for pastry and yolk for egg wash.
1. In a small sauce pan bring milk, water, butter, sugar and salt to a boil
2. Over medium heat, add flour all at once; with a wooden spoon stir vigorously for approximately 3 minutes (the flour will be cooking while you stir into the dough)
3. In a mixing bowl, add flour paste and on slow speed add 2 eggs and 1 egg white (one at a time) to incorporate; increase speed until smooth.
4. In a pastry bag with a desired tip (or a plastic gallon bag with corner snipped) pipe out round shapes and then brush with egg yolk.
5. Bake at 200 degrees for approximately 40 minutes or until dry on inside.
6. Cool completely before slicing and adding frozen Yonanas in middle
1. Split pastry in half and fold in store bought hazelnut spread.
2. Add 1 scoop hazelnut yonanas to center of profiteroles
3. Dust with coco powder
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CHOCOLATE PROFITEROLES
1. Add 1 scoop Mint Chocolate Chip Yonanas to center of profiteroles
2. Drizzle chocolate syrup over top of profiteroles